Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 22:53:46 -0400

I've been looking at assorted pics of the Mark II, and I've come to realize
something. Some of the pics have the chest looking Classic Gundam blue,
while the others have it black(I'm not confusing the AEUG and Titans
versions, I'm just talking about the chest area), as if the AEUG guys had
plenty of white for repainting over the Titan's color scheme but didn't have
any blue for the chest. So which is the correct color, or are they both the
correct(Like it gets a blue coating later on?)