Thu, 03 Aug 2000 12:23:03 CDT

No Pants writes:

>Oh hell yeah, I'm regretting using them now too. I followed the link to HLJ
>from the MechaDomain and ignored Rainbow 10 (becuase I couldn't understand
>how they were listing stuff, and where were the prices?). Why? OH WHY DID I
>IGNORE BURKE'S SUGGESTION!!!!!??????

Rainbow Ten has AWESOME service! My friends and I here in Dallas place at
least a couple of orders a month from them. Their shipping for SAL is a
little bit cheaper than HLJ, it's fairly fast (usually get orders in just
under 2 weeks), they always contact you to let you know if an item's
out-of-stock and if you want to have them ship the in-stock items and wait
for the others later, etc. We only RARELY order from HLJ... only if they
carry an item that RB10 won't have (usually books and some misc. items). I
highly recommend RB10. Sure, their web site isn't flashy, but they're a
dependable service. Just go to HLJ to SEE what you want, then go to RB10 to
order it. :)

-Burke "My name is Burke and I'm not wearing any pants" Rukes
god_of_gundams@hotmail.com

Carlin