Tabby (tabby@psn.net)
Thu, 03 Aug 2000 10:13:10 -0700

At 12:51 PM 8/3/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>Can anyone identify this particular MS?
>
>http://www3.animebox.com.hk/gunmisc_02b.jpg
>http://www3.animebox.com.hk/gunmisc_02c.jpg
>
>It's one of Kondo's but I can't seems to find the name for it. A Geara Doga
>variation perhaps?

In all honesty, I think it's called the "Goblin", but since I heard that
second hand I can't be sure. I have seen it in part of a Hobby Japan
serial, it's actually an original design meant to serve the role a Zaku
would. Kondo's original designs are usually much better than his variations
on "official" suits, since most MS weren't really designed with Kondo's
style of armor in mind.

tby