Ray Hashman (megaman@infinet.com)
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 10:24:22 -0400

It's in, and you talk about a big box! 21 runners, not including the main
shield peice and eye part. Got to love the box art. Now either I'm
imagining things, or theres a pic of the Nu in the mid section of the
intructions. (Maybe it's a prtotype or a mockup, either way, it's there.
Elbows are blue though.) From the initial look, it's got more than enough
detail. (And the sabers store in the wrists!) Biggest surprise to me is
the fact the fingers are individual and bend in teh middle of each finger!
(2 peices per finger! Didn't check teh thumb. ^_^)

If anyone wants shots, the equipment can be set up this morning before I go
to work today.

Whatever it is, I didn't do it! (Unless of course you like it.)