Michael Hinchen (hinchen@mindspring.com)
Thu, 03 Aug 2000 07:37:22 -0500

A PG Wing Zero Custom? Well that will be intresting. It'd be an intresting
addition to my collection.
I already built the 1/60 scale Wing Zero(just a big ole HG grade) But part of me
wonders how are they going to do the wings? PG's are notorious for detail you don't
think they'd have individual link feathers for the wings?
That'd be scary. But all I know is they NEED to make a 1/60 scale Deathscythe. I
can feel my poor little
unpainted Deathscythe Hell Custom's pain when he looks at his nice painted and light
up cohort in a staggering 1/60 scale.