Bill Bradford (mrbill@mrbill.net)
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 03:33:15 -0500

On Thu, Aug 03, 2000 at 03:57:18AM -0400, BlazeEagle@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 8/2/00 7:28:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Doom4duke@aol.com
> writes:
> << I was at Wal Mart a few days ago and saw the Gundam Wing figures. I saw
> the
> Tallgeese, shenlong, deathscythe, wing, and heavyarms
> Michael >>
> What state is your Wal-Mart in? I went to my local Wal-Mart today and they
> had none. I was hoping to pick up a Tallgeese.

I've seen the figures now at Toys R' Us (also the models), a Babbages (the
computer/software store that usually accompanies a Barnes and Noble book
store), and even at a record shop in the mall that carried some anime stuff..
so at least in Texas here, they're in decently wide distribution.

> About this Asia area Wing MSiA's. It irriates me that they get better
> versions, but I am still VERY happy with my USA release Heavyarms, Sandrock
> and Deathscythe. Did any notice how the yellow parts are GOLD for the Asia
> release Wing MSiA's?

I know the Wing Gundam figure I bought was total garbage; I wasnt happy with
it at all. Havent bought any of the others yet, but I may break down and
just buy the entire set next payday.

Bill