BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 03:57:18 EDT

In a message dated 8/2/00 7:28:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Doom4duke@aol.com
writes:

<< I was at Wal Mart a few days ago and saw the Gundam Wing figures. I saw
the
 Tallgeese, shenlong, deathscythe, wing, and heavyarms
 Michael >>

  What state is your Wal-Mart in? I went to my local Wal-Mart today and they
had none. I was hoping to pick up a Tallgeese.

  About this Asia area Wing MSiA's. It irriates me that they get better
versions, but I am still VERY happy with my USA release Heavyarms, Sandrock
and Deathscythe. Did any notice how the yellow parts are GOLD for the Asia
release Wing MSiA's?