SLiMShAdYs@aol.com
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 03:38:34 EDT

hehehe...Sorry, grammer isn't one of my good points. Actually im so
unnacustomed to it lately, I have trouble useing proper grammer. I have been
tryin to use it when I send an email to all of you, I hope school will help
me get back into the groove of proper grammer. So bear with me, as you can
see i do try to use it but I sometimes dont...and about the "jes" word I like
to use it instead of "just". I apologize if i don't make sense, I try but i
dont always make sense.