Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 06:12:19 GMT

>hmmm, get everyone's pics and turn 'em chibi! wonder
>what chris, burke, richie & all the other ppl in this
>list would look like in SD..........

people say that I look like the short guy from mulan, so I guess I would be
chibi alright. at 5'3", it doesn't take much to make me a chibi-SD thing, LOL!

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.