Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 23:32:04 -0700

At long last, it's here. Mostly =)
Been too busy with real life lately to move the image search online, even
though it's been ready for close to three weeks now. The good news is I sat
down and did it tonight, so it's now operational. If you hop on over to
http://www.wingzero.net/archive/ and click the search link, you can now do
all kinds of nifty things. I'd appreciate any feedback =)
I'll also reiterate my request for help. I can't ID every Gundam character
and mechanic by sight (yet ;p), so I _really_ need someone with a solid
Gundam background to give me a little help. I spent many, many hours
keywording all of the images I have, but there are mistakes, some are
incomplete, and others just aren't done. You'll be given full credit for
your work, of course, so if you got the right stuff, _please_ drop me an
e-mail =P

Arigato, and all of that.

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler