core@gundam.com
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 01:12:51 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 3 Aug 2000, Jim Dulhunty wrote:
> Oh for a camera! Not that it is actually a hefelump, its just a dialectal
> difference ;). At the moment it invloves a GM Commando stradling Voodo

Oh good :) I was think it's a bit of a sacrilege to create an image of
hefelump.

> Elephant's (thats his name) trunk. This situation came about while Kate,
> my partner, was listening to our Gundam game, but it is not an unusual type
> of occurance, Voodoo Elephant being something of a slut.

Please update us when Kate put your models in other positions :)

PS: HELP! For the life of me I can't remember where hefelump comes from,
only remember what it is. I started flipping Alice in Wonderland, and now
checking Hobbit. Damn! I am gonna be losing sleep over this if no one
answer me :)

Ohh... it's not Winnie the Pooh is it?

Name: Core
Patient ID: #1