nurbs (nurbs@pacbell.net)
Wed, 02 Aug 2000 21:11:09 +0100

Those HLJ guys are really pssing me off!

After I changed my credit card info, the shipping page still hasnt
reflected the change using my new credit card to send the order. Its
still on credit hold. I sent them many letters to there trouble email
and I still havent gotten a response.. They are really starting to suck
big time. I want to see if Ranibow10 can get me a competive shipping
rate to UPS.. I dont mind if it takes 2 weeks or so to arrive, as long
as its reasonably priced.

Its bad enough HLJ takes 2 weeks to a month or so to PROCESS an order,
now its getting worse!
ANy experiences???