Jim Dulhunty (s3159706@student.anu.edu.au)
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 13:06:11 -0800

>> compromising positions with the houshold stuffed cow & hefelump. She also
>
>Eh... I didn't know you can buy a hefelump. What does it look like? Or,
>what does a GM humping a hefelump look like?

Oh for a camera! Not that it is actually a hefelump, its just a dialectal
difference ;). At the moment it invloves a GM Commando stradling Voodo
Elephant's (thats his name) trunk. This situation came about while Kate,
my partner, was listening to our Gundam game, but it is not an unusual type
of occurance, Voodoo Elephant being something of a slut.

Jim