Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 23:27:00 -0400

So is Wing more popular in Hong Kong then in Japan, hence the figures being
released there?

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of Nightingale
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2000 10:51 PM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: Re: [gundam] Japanese Wing MSIAs?

http://www.ehobbyland.com/FIG-0079-WingSet.jpg

> when were these announced? I knew there was a
> Japanese Wing figure, but I had no idea they had
> already made Japanese versions of the figures for
the
> Japanese MSIA line. The only other conclusion I
could
> jump to is that these are fakes.

These are NOT fakes. While the Wing Gundam MSiA is a
Japanese-market release, the rest of 5 GW MSiAs (4
Gundams + Tallgeese) are for Hong Kong and rest of
Asian Pacific merkets. They were released just last
night in Hong Kong and I've just bought my own set
(They are really good!). For more detail see August 3
news on GW MSiA in Newtype Asylum's Gundam News page:

http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/news.htm

Local release of Wing Gundam and other GW-related MSiA
(e.g. Leo variants + other customized Gundams) will be
released soon.

Nightingale.
http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/