Chris Beilby (cbeilby@hotmail.com)
Thu, 03 Aug 2000 02:12:22 GMT

> > My other theory is that Char also had a Lolita complex thing going,
>Erm? "Lolita Complex"? Please explain to a confused middletype...

It's another word for Pedophilia...

Basically, it's a psychological complex where adult men are attracted to
adolecent or preadolecent females, from the book Lolita (later a movie by
Stanly Kubrick, then a made for TV Movie in the last few years.) In this
book, a middle aged man named Humbert Humbert develops an unhealthy
sexual/romantic obsession with his girlfriend's preadolecent daughter
Lolita...