core@gundam.com
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 20:51:02 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 2 Aug 2000, -V- wrote:
> > LOL! It's kind of like saying one should read the Bible in order to
> > better understand Jesus and Satan in South Park?
> >
> hahaha.. actually, southpark is alot funnier if you have extensive bible
> knowledge.

hehehe, that's exactly my point.

> > To drop or not to drop, that is the question!

Now, what about the Hamlet factor? We have the father-king who was
assasinated, we have endless revenge, we have drastic aboutface in the
lead's personality, we have the mother-figure having brain-sex with the
enemy. LOL!

Name: Core
Patient ID: #1
Condition: Critical