Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 19:23:26 -0400

I haven't seen the Tallgeese in stores, correct me if I'm wrong.
But I'm a little peeved at Bandai for ripping us off with inferior
figures....

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of Doom4duke@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2000 7:08 PM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: Re: [gundam] Japanese Wing MSIAs?

In a message dated 8/2/00 4:06:46 PM, oom9@crosswinds.net writes:

<<I just went over to www.ehobbyland.com and there are pics of the current

Wing line-including the not-yet-released Tallgeese-In Japanese MSIA

packaging with inked-in panel lines, similar to the Japanese Wing figure...

when were these announced? I knew there was a Japanese Wing figure, but I

had no idea they had already made Japanese versions of the figures for the

Japanese MSIA line. The only other conclusion I could jump to is that these

are fakes.>>

What do you mean "not-yet-realeased Tallgeese"?
Michael