Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 18:31:42 -0400

I think for the 20th anniversary, they wanted to give the Gundam a new look,
and also to add to the fanfare, they hired a celebirty American designer(Syd
Mead). As a result, we ended up with the Turn A.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of ZeonChar
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2000 5:00 PM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: Re: [gundam] @_@

> By the way, is it just me or does the design of the Turn A Gundam sorta
> disapoint you? I mean it ma be more advanced and all, but I ask you
> this...What is really more important with a MS looks or mere
functionabilty?

Ack, it looks like it has a moustache! hehe. I was a bit dissapointed with
the new look. But then again I guess I'm one of those people that likes my
Gundams big n bulky. It almost seemed like they were trying to compete with
Eva. Or at least go along with this new trend in Anime.

~ZeonChar