Danny Kim (danny@lookfx.com)
Wed, 02 Aug 2000 14:10:38 -0700

I'm in Huntington Beach. I tried this couple years ago, didn't get enough
interest.
I hope it work this time. I've been fan since the very beginning. I lost
interest for a while with disappointing Wing and G series.
But, came back with 08th MS Team. I consider myself as hardcore UC fan, but I
don't care about anything after 0093.

Dan