ZeonChar (ZeonChar@Mindspring.com)
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 13:59:49 -0700

> By the way, is it just me or does the design of the Turn A Gundam sorta
> disapoint you? I mean it ma be more advanced and all, but I ask you
> this...What is really more important with a MS looks or mere
functionabilty?

Ack, it looks like it has a moustache! hehe. I was a bit dissapointed with
the new look. But then again I guess I'm one of those people that likes my
Gundams big n bulky. It almost seemed like they were trying to compete with
Eva. Or at least go along with this new trend in Anime.

~ZeonChar