Flanker358@aol.com
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 16:04:33 EDT

I think I'll add my 1 cent too..

> >1)What's the signifigance of Amuro and Char's last words? >>
>
> SPOILER SPACE
>
> (With all the spoiler police around I may as well add this just in
> case. )
> (^_^)

> >"Lalah is someone who could have been my mother."
> >"Lalah? Mother?"
> >I think those are the words, if you can figure them out, you are a better
> man than I am.
>
> I know Mark said he had a theory -- he always has, the reliable
> fellow that he is. So here's mine.
<snip>

I agree...Char had a Mother complex thing going...just look at his relation
with that head of Neo Zeon newtype research program(sorry..I forgot her
name)...
My other theory is that Char also had a Lolita complex thing going, from
Lalah and then onto Quess...too bad Quess wasn't the mother figure he looked
for, even though the age is right.