SLiMShAdYs@aol.com
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 15:52:50 EDT

I like all the gundam seires....I've read a bit about macross and i would
also like to see that too. Unfortuantly there isn't any channels that show
them..unless I don't know about them. The only channel ive seen that plays
anime is Cartoon Network, but only show the same series over and over..im
going on the third time ive seen the Wing series...the only new i know about
them getting some new anime is DragonBall GT..which will air sometime in
september if im not wrong, which i can be. But if Cartoon Network would get
some differeng Gundam seiries it would be a helluva lot better than showing
the same series over and over again