Wed, 02 Aug 2000 11:15:25 -0700

lemon wrote:

> O.K., I'm starting this thread to try and allow some of us to hook up
> with local Gundam fans. I'm in Southern California (Orange County), and
> am really into the U.C. storyline (but not Turn A, or any of the A.C.
> stuff - I guess I'm just a purist). Anyone else in my neighborhood?

I'm in Fullerton. My exposure thus far has been 0083, 0080, the three MS
movies, a few episodes of Wing, a single episode of ZZ (seen over a decade
ago, in Japanese, with no subtitles, although for some reason, I still have
a clear enough memory of it to instantly recognize it if I ever saw it
again), and a picture book that someone I knew over 13 years ago had for Z.
And a few models (including the F-91 and Verga-Giros mentioned in my

junior