Gundamboy@aol.com
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 11:43:00 EDT

Sorry for not posting this earlier, but here it is:

There is a new Anime Con in the southeast!

Anime Festival Orlando! will be held Aug. 19-20 in Kissimee, FL (just
outside Orlando), located just minutes from Disney. The webpage for this con
is:

http://www.animegaijin.org

All the information can be found at the site, but we have the usual stuff,
and a little more. There willl be guests, a dealer's room, cheap admission,
cosplay, Cel painting, Name that tune, and Who wants to be an Otakunaire.

This is our first year, and it looks like it will be a big success. Hope to
see some of you there!

BTW if any of you attend please ask for Gundamboy, I'd like to be able to put
faces w/ the emails!

Thanks for reading,
Erik "the original Gundamboy"