Charlie Hetherington (p_chan5@hotmail.com)
Wed, 02 Aug 2000 10:41:08 CDT

>Hey, I think that's cool. If anything a lot of people are going to go out
>there and want to see more Gundam after seeing Wing. It's a great
>introduction for most people.>

I agree, I started off with Wing and then I started watching the original
movies and got hooked. Then I moved on to other Gundam sagas like 0080
(poor Bernie),X, 0083 and just recently The 08th MS Team. Wing is great but
you have to use it like a gateway drug, get yourself into harder more
dangerous (?) sagas.

By the way, is it just me or does the design of the Turn A Gundam sorta
disapoint you? I mean it ma be more advanced and all, but I ask you
this...What is really more important with a MS looks or mere functionabilty?
:)

No Pants