Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 10:54:19 -0400

I have a few questions about CCA- I managed to see bits and pieces of it
yesterday....

1)What's the signifigance of Amuro and Char's last words?
2)Why does Mirai look like a wreck? I barely recognized her until she said
"Hathaway!"
3)Was the movie meant to ignore Z and ZZ? I didn't notice any references
apart from the engineer guy and Axis.
4)Why no Kai Shinden?
5)So what made Char suddenly change from his good guy image to bad guy
image? I read somewhere that it was after the Gryps war, he got sick of
earthnoids...
6)How is the REGZ connected to the Z project MS?
7)What was it with the floating "T" at the end?
8)The signifigance of the baby crying?

Chris