Diglettdig@aol.com
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 10:18:59 EDT

In a message dated 8/2/00 10:17:49 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
nbaumgardner@phillips.com writes:

<< Okay, we're just two days away and I wanted to take a final roll-call of
 who'll be there. I should definately be there on Saturday, along with
 Paul and several other of my friends.

 Incidentally, the best place for us to get together would probably be
 the AnimeVillage panel, which AFAIK is set for 10:30 am to 12:00 noon
 Saturday. Dont know if they're going to announce anything like last
 year, but it should garner some info.

     Neil Baumgardner >>

i cant be there due to circumstances beyond my control.
Im not going to be a happy camper this weekend.
Have fun guys...bring me back a t-shirt or something...

--bob

Am I a butterfly dreaming of a man...or a bowling ball dreaming of a plate of
sashimi?
 Never assume what you think and feel is real!
-- doll in Enhasa, Zeal Kingdom: Chrono Trigger