ZeonChar (ZeonChar@Mindspring.com)
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 01:44:11 -0700

> I was one who joined after Gundam Wing aired,that's what got me into
> gundams

Hey, I think that's cool. If anything a lot of people are going to go out
there and want to see more Gundam after seeing Wing. It's a great
introduction for most people. Me, I just saw the original series and got
hooked. The only thing that would tick me off is if people saw Wing and then
decided to say everything else Gundam NOT Wing sucked. Blah. Anyways, I'm
pretty sure latter is not too common as opposed to what I mentioned
earlier..... I hope.

~ZeonChar