Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 04:34:58 GMT

>I don't think there is any "official" Gundam proportions. The shapes seem
>to shift and drift through the years, along with the overall size, the
>number of fiddly bits, and the size of them guns and missiles.

yeah, when I saw the option little parts on my Zeta MG, I was weirded out by
it.

>BTW, a "reliable rumour" (whatever that means) holds that HGUC Bawoo will
>be released sometime this year. So you gotta be pretty hard core to shell

>out for the resin Bawoo at this point.

actually, it depends. The HGUC Bawoo is 1/144, the resin kit is 1/100. seriously,
though, considering how resin kits move in general (stock-wise), I guess I'll
just wait for the HGUC Bawoo to come out first.

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.