phil_abramowitz (phil_abramowitz@msn.com)
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 20:51:51 -0700

Both these series have been out of print for a while and impossible to find
except on ebay. If you're looking for other anime models series check out
Gasakari and Evangelion - both these model series were released (or
re-realased) fairly recently. Both kit series are also much better than the
Macross 7 kits. Or, just wait for the Macross 20th aniversary in a couple
of years when I'm sure most of the Macross kits will be re-realeased.

Phil

Subject: [gundam] Slightly OT:Nadesico and Macross 7 kits

> Anybody know where I can find these, apart from www.hlj.com( I'm not a big
> fan of overseas ordering, can't wait very long for shipping as I'm going
off