Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 03:46:30 GMT

>>AND I STILL WANT THAT BAWOO! <sob!>
>
>The body's too bulky, throws the rest of the proportions way off.
>
>tby

Which brings us to the question: What exactrly are correct gundam proportions?
 are there any set parameters...?

For example, in this case, I like the way the bawoo came out in this 1/100 kit,
but our fellow lister doesn't. so what's the bottom line? The cartoon? or
the "Official kit"? Or is it something else?

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.