Chris Beilby (cbeilby@hotmail.com)
Wed, 02 Aug 2000 03:06:19 GMT

><< Get over it, it's spelled Heero Yuy, that's the official name. and Hiro
> Yui is pronounced High-row Yoo-ey. People have told you numerous times,
> how dence are you? >>
>Dense enough to know it's spelled D E N S E! If I'm dense, what are you?
>Jeez, sorry for having an opinion, your Lordship.....

OK, you two. Let's just stop this flamewar before it starts.

The official spelling is Heero Yui. This has been demonsrated, and we got
sick of this topic two weeks ago.

There is no need for anyone to be insulted over their spelling. The
spelling could have been a typo. Or he genuinely couldn't spell it.
Remember that he's 12 YEARS OLD.

In other words, GET OVER IT.