Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 21:39:36 -0400

Gundam's creator Yoshiyuki Tomino isn't a fan of anime or Gundam either.
It's hard to explain, there was an Animerica interview a few months back
with him(The issue with the "Sailor Moon: The Movies" cover)with the GML's
very own Mark Simmons writing the foreward.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of The iMatt
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2000 8:45 PM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: RE: [gundam] Mobile Suits!!!! THE FUTURE IS HERE!!!!

he isn't a fan of anime or gundam, but he built a giant zeta? idunno, seems
kinda fake to me, although it is cool if it's real. I can't read enough
japanese to read the whole thing tho, anyone else care to comment?

Matt "not quite but almost Zen in a can" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"Why don't you fall to bits?"
I DON'T KNOW. I NEVER HAVE.
"I've seen skelingtons of birds and things and they all fall to bits."
PERHAPS IT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE WHAT SOMETHING WAS, WHEREAS THIS IS WHAT I
AM.

- from a conversation between Death and a small child, in "Reaper Man" by
Terry Pratchett.