Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 21:29:34 -0400

Anybody know where I can find these, apart from www.hlj.com( I'm not a big
fan of overseas ordering, can't wait very long for shipping as I'm going off
to college, and I've heard some nasty things about their service lately). I
know there's one Valk at www.actionace.com but it's Mylene's. The reason I'm
looking for the Mac 7 kits in particualar is because they're apparentally
the only Macross kits that are snap-together, and also, as I've learned from
the one I currently have(VF-17) they have a construction method similar to
the Gundam kits.
Sorry for going off-topic again but I'd like to add some more variety to my
growing model collection.

Chris