Flanker358@aol.com
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 16:34:49 EDT

Remember, that sepulations that religious outrcies changed the ending are
just that....speculations. Anno claimed that his vision was fufilled in the
TV already every single time he was interviewed..and continued to do so after
the movies came out..why would he do that if he wasn't satisfied? I maintain
my view that the movies are nothing more than Gainax wanting $+"fan service"
( considering how the movie played out....the real intent is more like a big
F-You to people that complained....and complained about the TV ending.). .

I quote Anno back in 95: "It is said that "To live is to change". I started
this production with the desire that they[Shinji &co] and the world change by
the time the story reaches its conclusion. That is my genuine sense of
things. I am able to put all of myself into SHINSEIKI EVANGELION - a self who
for four years was a wreck, unable to do anything. I began this thinking just
one thing: "I mustn't run away"- after having done just that, run away, for
four years - where all I was doing was simply not dying." --Anime FX (c)
Issue 10.