Charlie Hetherington (p_chan5@hotmail.com)
Tue, 01 Aug 2000 13:21:58 CDT

This crisis isn't about Gundam models but a VOTOM model. I have lost my
instructions to an old Scopedog. I can't be sure what the actual model it is
but I know it's a Scopedog. What I do know is that it is about 7cm tall when
done. Also I need the attenna that goes on the left side of its head and the
GAT-22 30 mm Heavy Machinegun if anyone has a spare or something.

This sounds pretty careless of me, but I found the pieces to it at a garage
sale with out the instructions, attenna, and machine gun. ($2.00 Scopedog!
SCORE!)

http://mechadomain.gundam.com/votoms/votoms/atm-09-st.htm (for pic of
scopedog)

-Charlie