Diglettdig@aol.com
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 12:49:23 EDT

In a message dated 8/1/00 12:46:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
heero@earthlink.net writes:

<< > They actually show that? >:( Ah well I guess I can see why peop0le
think Anno was a little demented.

> Jason

 That's not even close to the most disturbing thing in that movie. >>

a little spoiler space...if needed...

i personally liked the people turning into LCL part...which i (seriously)
thought was orange juice the first time i saw it...that and the part where
big 3rd impact rei starts falling apart...that was kinda icky....

--bob
Am I a butterfly dreaming of a man...or a bowling ball dreaming of a plate of
sashimi?
 Never assume what you think and feel is real!
-- doll in Enhasa, Zeal Kingdom: Chrono Trigger