Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 12:41:35 GMT

YES! I've seen the b-club BAWOO 1/100 on HLJ's database (just go to www.hlj.com,
and then look under new stuff in the sci-fi/gundam listings: http://www.hlj.com/cgi-local/hljpage.cgi?BCL2027).

and then I saw the price in pesos: 12,998.

NO!!!!!

I think it's time to pray a little bit more. I think a sacrificial chicken
is needed too, along with some naked dancing around a campfire and off-key chanting
for this to become a plastic injection kit.

Other odd things:

joint parts and fists for OZ mecha:

http://www.hlj.com/cgi-local/hljpage.cgi?BCL2019

not sure if they are only for leo, or for Tallgeese as well.

Zaku I customised Zaku for Topp (08thMS). no pic though.

A 1/144 zaku bazooka; DUH???:

http://www.hlj.com/cgi-local/hljpage.cgi?BCL1987

and then there is this Cannon modification for the Gyan, which I'm really tempted
to get...:

http://www.hlj.com/cgi-local/hljpage.cgi?BCL1980

AND: B-club came out with a Maganac kit...unknown as to which maganac we're
talking about here.

the gundam mark III, but it looks like a gundamized Hyakushiki:

http://www.hlj.com/cgi-local/hljpage.cgi?BCL2013

AND, here is the missing link between the GP01 and the rx178...Mark, if this
is official, does this mean that the 0083 Gundam project actually contributed
to the Zeta era designs?:

http://www.hlj.com/cgi-local/hljpage.cgi?BCL2003

Now this is the Gyan as it should have been. I wonder if the cannon parts can
fit with it?:

http://www.hlj.com/cgi-local/hljpage.cgi?BCL1988

The heavyarms as Arnold schwarzenegger would have outfitted it with; only Katoki
could have come up with something as outrageous as this and still make it look
cool:

http://www.hlj.com/cgi-local/hljpage.cgi?BCL1990

I dunno about you guys, but some of this stuff is amazing...and yet some other
stuff is...blah.

AND I STILL WANT THAT BAWOO! <sob!>

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.