Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 10:39:26 GMT

>Ensign Chuck Keith also had that problem when the Albion went up into space
and Monsha was training him...Monsha was saying something like "this is space!
 you have to think in 3-d" or something to that effect...although I presume
at that time Kou already had a feel of space, albeit only enough to maneuver,
but not do combat with the Gelgoogs of Cima's unit.

Not to mention the fact he had the wrong OS in his MS's system, which couldn't
handle space maneuvering...

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.