Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 03:31:34 -0700

>I know this was mentioned earlier on the list, but MSiA are available in
>some mainstream stores in the states. My question is, how do they differ
>from the Japanese versions? I thought that MSiA were the same as 1:144 but
>when i looked at the GunCannon and Turn A (at the local SunCoast Video) they
>seemed closer to 1:220. Am I mistaken in thinking that MSiA are 1:144 or
>are the US releases just different scales?

MSiA figures are not scaled. They usually stand at about 4.5 inches tall.
In the case of the RX-78-2 Gundam, it is about 1/160 in scale. However,
since the Wing figures stand at the same height, they end up being 1/144 in
scale instead. 1/220 scale figures would be really short - we're talking
about 3.5" figures like the 0083 ones from Yutaka/Unifive.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0