Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 01:25:36 -0400

> I've already taunted them with the fact that a group of pilots they didn't
> like got assigned to Project V.

I haven't brought in a rival team yet... I'm saving that for space...

> Ah, the old spy within the ranks standby. It works so well, and they
never
> guess who it really is.

Well I gave them enough clues that two of my players remembered most
of them after the spy was revealed, and reprimanded themselves for not
seeing it sooner... but they liked the fact the clues were there and they
could have figured it out if they were looking for it.

> Certain elements of EF High Command were so impressed by the Gran Theft
> Zaku in the first ep. that they wanted our boys to go and steal a brand
new
> Zeon prototype MS. Due to the generous use of bazookas they managed to
> capture a slightly scratched prototype (YMS-08A)

Ok... so they're low on their Bazooka ammo, see in my Game the Bazookas
are ALMOST a guaranteed kill, once they're gone though, Machingun kills
are much harder to come by... Aas for Grand Theft Zaku, why do I see a
guy up on a stepladder with a coathanger trying not to get noticed...

> through Central America, trying to make it to the closest Fed airstrip
that
> can handle a Midea. The local EAF commander has no intention of letting
> them get away with this. Dopps are dogging them the whole way, the Zakus
> are on the way, and our boys are low on ammo...

Is the stolen prototype the only suit or do they still have the Zakus?

> As for recurring villans, they've had a run in with Johnny Ridden, who
> toyed with them and let them go, and earned the eternal hatred of the
> commander of the Zeon squad whose Zakus they stole (very embarrasing)

Damn... Johnny Ridden... my players won't see him for at least a few
more weeks... something about a hijacked shipment of Prototypes to
Luna II...

> I actually have to start planning episodes ahead now. Starting off the
> cuff, the 'go ab=nd acquire us some Zakus' mission was the quickest, most
> workable thing I could come up with. Thats the tricky part.

Yep, what are your Zakus armed with, any 175mm Cannons, or Zaku
bazookas, or just 120mm Machineguns, Crackers and Heat Hawks...

What are the PCs Zakus armed with?

Paul