The iMatt (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 00:40:09 -0400

I work for Babbage's etc - the one's we sell are imported, so I don't think
there's a difference. maybe they just look different in person.

Matt "not quite but almost Zen in a can" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
-----------
"Why don't you fall to bits?"
I DON'T KNOW. I NEVER HAVE.
"I've seen skelingtons of birds and things and they all fall to bits."
PERHAPS IT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE WHAT SOMETHING WAS, WHEREAS THIS IS WHAT I
AM.

- from a conversation between Death and a small child, in "Reaper Man" by
Terry Pratchett.
-----------

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of Edward K. Nagao
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2000 11:31 PM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: [gundam] MSiA

I know this was mentioned earlier on the list, but MSiA are available in
some mainstream stores in the states. My question is, how do they differ
from the Japanese versions? I thought that MSiA were the same as 1:144 but
when i looked at the GunCannon and Turn A (at the local SunCoast Video) they
seemed closer to 1:220. Am I mistaken in thinking that MSiA are 1:144 or
are the US releases just different scales?