Mon, 31 Jul 2000 20:46:10 -0700 (PDT)

--- CHRISTOPHER MARTI <cmarti@home.com> wrote:
> I just baught a Gundam W: Endless Waltz and it
> ROX!!! It is a great
> movie. There is just one question, how old is
> Mariemia?

in AC 189 in L3 Colony X18999...

Since EW was in Dec of 196, she's approximately 7
years old. Pretty young for the next conqueror of the
world...

I can just imagine what Une felt upon hearing
Mariemeia's announcement that she's Treize's DAUGHTER.

::::UNE::::
"Why that stinking three-timer!!!!" (Une's a schizo,
so she counts as two ^_^)

Speaking of AC, ever notice how tough AC Gundams
really are? It appears that they follow this one
simple formula:

"If it ruins thier image, it won't hurt them."

...but...

"If damage adds cool points for look, bring it on!"

Here's an example:

Wing Zero and Nataku dish it out while in re-entry,
for added cool effect, the Wing Zero's shoulder blade
breaks, giving the Zero a cooler look of being war
torn.

on the other hand...

Sandrock's cloth cape can withstand athmospheric
re-entry so that it can knock off three Serpents,
land, and look totally awesome by detaching the
attached cape after saying "hi" to Zechs.