Chris Beilby (cbeilby@hotmail.com)
Tue, 01 Aug 2000 01:28:46 GMT

> Hm. But aside from one (Zeon) attack helicopter in 08th MS Team, we
>never
>see 'copters in Gundam. Could it be that mobile suits drove them into
>extinction?
>
>-- Mark

Not quite true, Mark. We do see helos at one other point in the Gundam saga
(other than the V-Gundam MSes equipped with beam rotors.) In 0080, episode
4, we do see the Libot CD forces launching a couple of attack helicopters
against Misha's attack as support for the Drakens and the missile equipped
e-trucks.