Mon, 31 Jul 2000 14:42:33 -0700

Hello, all. I'm a somewhat new member who's been lurking for a little
while. I have a quick question about a couple of the models that I
own. Way back when, probably when the Gundam F-91 movie was less than a
year old, I picked up a couple of models in Little Tokyo (downtown LA) -
the title MS, and the Verga-Giros (numbers 5 and 6 of their line).
Unlike the much newer Wing Gundam models (which say HG on the box),
these models have nothing in English that would indicate a model
series. I'm sure half of the people on this list could probably tell me
this piece of information without even having to check their notes, and
so I was hoping one of you could enlighten me.

Thanks,

junior