Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 15:40:31 -0600 (MDT)

> Okay, I reckon that should do for now.
>

> Well, in G Gundam, the immediate threat is ended and the Gundam Fight will
> resume four years hence. In Turn A, it seems the menace of Ginganam's
> invasion is ended and the Turn machines reburied, but the work of peaceful
> coexistence is just beginning. And ambitious industrialist Gwen Third
> Rheinford is last seen setting sail for Europe, with dark history data in
> hand - including, gasp, the blueprints to the Nether Gundam! We may not have
> seen the last of him. :-)

Ooooooh!
The more I hear about Turn A the more I really want to see it. I wonder,
was its TV ratings suffieciently high to warrant a sequel? I could really
get into something that takes this route. With someone OTHER than Syd Mead
doing the designs ... how about lettering Kawamori have another go?

> > 8. Is it just me, or was the whole "romance" thing really poorly done?
>
> I feel the same way about the character development in general. :-)

Very true =)
Nobody really develloped noticably, although I was happy to see Garoad
growing some balls and finally acting like someone who's piloting a Gundam
:P