Gus Jae (gusjae@rocketmail.com)
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 13:38:20 -0700 (PDT)

While Michael lost his instructions, I need a part...
Namely the spare antenna form the original GM MG kit (the soft plastic
one)... Along with the beam saber of a Titan MKII, because Tom lost it.
(His wife vacuumed). But the antenna is more important. So if anyone
has one and can spare... please let me know. Thanks.
Gus

--- Michael Hinchen <hinchen@mindspring.com> wrote:
> Ok I recently got a Char Aznable Gelgoog MG kit. I got already to
> build
> it and I realized
> I lost the instructions. I'm freaking out. I would greatly
> appreciate
> it if anyone could either scan
> their Gelgoog manual and e-mail me the pics so I can print them
> out,photocopy their instructions and
> send them to me(I will gladly compensate you for your time and money
> 5
> bucks sound good?) or tell me
> where I can find the instructions on the net possibly. Any help
> would
> be appreciated greatly.
> Because I REALLY don't want to buy another Gelgoog kit for 50 bucks
> just
> to get instructions for the one I have.
>
> Thanks,
> Mike "Aka" Grimlock