Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Sun, 30 Jul 2000 22:10:56 -0700

Flanker358@aol.com wrote:

> My thoughts on TV and Movie Endings....to me the TV was a _very_ satisfying
> conclusion to the EVA series while the movie was more like a bastard child
> created solely for the purposes of Fan Service+Making $. Eva to me was
> focused on Shinji's own psychology, and the TV provided a satisfying
> conclusion to that. The two can be integrated into one continuity but I
> prefer to reject the movie ending completely, I don't care to see the 3rd
> impact , and I don't care about seeing Shinji doing that to Asuka in the
> hospital(yes, that scene)....or the crappy ending in the movie.

My thoughts exactly. IMO it's the worst piece of crap I have ever seen. Just my
opinion. In one way I respect it though, Anno really pulled a fast one by
basically getting across the same message... albeit in a truly repulsive
manner.

"Activate flame shields to fend off Eddie and any other Eva fans."

---Brett "There's something about Asuka" Jensen