Chris Beilby (cbeilby@hotmail.com)
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 11:15:49 GMT

>I would have never thought of this - but my wife and I took a short trip
>to Disney World (in Orlando, FL) over the past few days, and one of the
>things we found in the shopping center in the Japanese pavillion of Epcot
>was an *amazing* selection of Gundam models!
>
>I came home with my own mouse ears, a sushi bowl & chopstick set, and a
>Gundam Wing Deathscythe Hell Custom 1/144. 8-)

How overpriced were they? I do know that anything you buy in Disney parks
(or any other parks) is extremely expensive unless it actually has a price
printed on it by the manufacturer. I used to be an annual pass holder at
Disneyland, and I distinctly remember that Star Wars merchandise in the Star
Trader is about 20% to 30% higher than anywhere else, even with their
spectacular selection...