BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 03:16:13 EDT

In a message dated 7/31/00 2:59:49 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jercar@aristotle.net writes:

<< Alright, I can't stand it any more. What do you mean by "HGUC"? I was
 going to ignore it, but now it's getting on my nerves (blame it on my
 cat-like instincts). I'm guessing it means "High Grade Universal Century",
 and if I'm right, only >one< person needs to reply "you're right." And, if
 I'm wrong, only >>one<< person needs to reply with,"no, you moron, it stands

HGUC = High Grade Universal Century

Which means a line of HG model kits of mecha from the UC universe era. Wonder
if they will do a HG AC line!?!? :)

Aaron